Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sound Conditioner Sound Spa Portable Bestbuy

Sound Spa Portable





Description :


SS-2000 Features: -Sound spa portable.-15, 30 or 60 minute auto-off timer.-Compact and lightweight for easy portability.-Natural sounds help you relax while you read, work, study or sleep.-Rhythmic sounds create a feeling of comfort and help calm your baby to sleep.-Create a peaceful sleep environment and fall asleep faster and wake completely rested.-With six soothing, natural sounds, our sound spa is also the perfect addition to a nursery.-Six digitally recorded, calming sounds: Ocean, summer night, rain, rain forest, waterfall and heartbeat.-Battery or adapter operated (adapter included, 4 AA batteries not included).

Sound Conditioner

See Features Sound Spa Portable to avoid disappointment



Show more:


No Products Found...yet?

This is no time to give up. We'll search high and low for anything you dream of owning. Just enter a search below



Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More


*56* Curly Girl Method: Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Review






Hey Loves! I tried the Garnier Fructis for the CG Method. I've been trying several economically sound conditioners that are CG friendly and will be uploading...Sound Conditioner
Video Rating: 4 / 5





On My Bedroom Windowsill - June 5
Sound Conditioner

Image by clotho98
I have the world's loudest window air conditioner in my bedroom. It's so loud that it shakes the wall and sounds like a tractor is driving through the room. I was going to replace it this week.

On June 5th, when the condenser shut off for a few minutes, I heard what sounded like squeeking. I went outside to investigate, and this is what I found!

The nest had been built right up against the side of the air conditioner. Between the heat, vibration, and noise, I don't know how in the world the eggs survived! I know it has to bother the baby birds, because now every time the compresser kicks in, they wake up and start chirping. Looks like the air conditioner replacement is going to have to wait a little while longer. I just hope the trauma of living next to that loud thing doesn't scramble their little bird brains!

****

may my heart always be open to little
birds who are the secrets of living
whatever they sing is better than to know
and if men should not hear them men are old

may my mind stroll about hungry
and fearless and thirsty and supple
and even if it's sunday may i be wrong
for whenever men are right they are not young

and may myself do nothing usefully
and love yourself so more than truly
there's never been quite such a fool who could fail
pulling all the sky over him with one smile

- e.e. cummingsSound Conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment