Saturday, March 23, 2013

Waist Trimmer Biege Unisex Body Shaper Cincher Tummy Corset Slimming Girdle Waist Belt Bestbuy

Biege Unisex Body Shaper Cincher Tummy Corset Slimming Girdle Waist Belt





Description :


*Easy to use and clean

*Material: 89% nylon 11% spandex

*Color:biege

*Size: M(68cm-78cm)

*Made with ElastaSlim Weave material, the Invisible Tummy Trimmer slims your entire midriff instantly!



package content:


1 x Slimm Body Shaper

Waist Trimmer

See Features Biege Unisex Body Shaper Cincher Tummy Corset Slimming Girdle Waist Belt to avoid disappointment



Show more:


No Products Found...yet?

This is no time to give up. We'll search high and low for anything you dream of owning. Just enter a search below



Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More


Waist Trimmer Ab Workout






This is my current morning workout to trim / tone my waistline. It's quick and effective. So let loose and have fun. abs workout 8 minute abs ab workout abs ...Waist Trimmer
Video Rating: 5 / 5





Advertising at The Knees
Waist Trimmer

Image by Keoni Cabral
I'm at a mega Target in Mission Valley. Bigger than a Megachurch. I'm taking the moving stairs from the 2nd floor downwards. Passing me slowly by on the left isn't My Life but my shopping cart. It's riding down a narrow width of a space propelled by a conveyor belt, a junior version of what I'm riding. Yeah, pretty darn cool: a mini escalator exclusively for shopping carts. That once kissed and dropped off, meets you at the bottom for a happy reunion. And a happy ending.

On my right and pictured above is a HUMONGOUS Target wall ad of a woman in the middle of jellyfish like Target logo clouds, floating down to earth in a life jacket parachute contraption, pretty as can be (gorgeous actually in a 'I wish she were my trophy wife' kinda way). Just out of the shot - - she is smiling happy because her life is perfect and beautiful and happy and happy and happy because she shops. At Target. And because shopping saved her life. And makes her feel like she floats on clouds. And gives her purpose. When she shops. At Target. And as she floats down, just as you experience when you're swinging, her legs reflexively splay out. Begging for a picture. At the knees. Of course. And so I oblige. Of course.

His arms around the trim waist of his pretty gal, you should have seen the expression on the face of the guy about 15 steps in front of me. He happened to turn around and look up just as I was finishing the snap; thus witnessing my recording of the lady in red. His quizzical expression said many things, none of them good. Of course. And of course, I defiantly stared back at him. Stared him down til he was so uncomfortable, he snapped his neck back into place.

It's the price you pay isn't it? When you see something most don't. And you attempt to capture it. It's akin to seeing spirits at times. And when others don't understand because it just doesn't conform to what they understand to be proper images or just what they think to be proper in general, you get auto labelled. Things like:

- Weirdo
- Wacky
- Downright Crazy
- Possible Terrorist
- No Life
- Other


The price is minor I guess. I guess. But . . . I'm like anyone else. I rode the same little red trike. I just wanna be liked.


.


.


.

.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
.
Other itty bitty 'stories' from Keo 101 Sets:

- Picture Stories: 6 Words
- Picture Story + [TRUE]
- Picture Story - [FALSE]
- Picture Poetry
- Picture StatementWaist Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment