Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sleep Tracker FitBit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black Bestbuy

FitBit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black





Description :


Fitness means being active, sleeping well, and eating smarter, and the Fitbit One helps you do all three. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep cycle to help you see how to sleep better, and it can even wake you in the morning without waking your partner. Your stats upload wirelessly via computer, via computer or select mobile devices (like the iPhone 4S). Powered by your stats, you can set goals, and track progress with charts and graphs. Stay motivated by earning badges or connecting with friends for support or friendly competitions. Log food, work-outs and more. Bring greater fitness into your life--seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.

At a Glance:
Tr

Sleep Tracker

See Features FitBit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black to avoid disappointment



Show more:


No Products Found...yet?

This is no time to give up. We'll search high and low for anything you dream of owning. Just enter a search below



Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More


Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker






http://www.amazon.com/Fitbit-Wireless-Activity-Sleep-Tracker/dp/B005PUONIK/?tag=yutub1732-20 I received my first Fitbit for an early Christmas present last y...Sleep Tracker
Video Rating: 5 / 5





gps to the rescue
Sleep Tracker

Image by pixelfrenzy
Since arriving in Bangalore a couple of days ago I've been really disorientated, probably due as much to culture shock, sleep depravation and jet lag as much as anything else.

But even just trying to walk down the street was a bit of a trial, as there don't seem to be useable pavements most of the time -- more like a mixture of broken storm drains, tree roots, rubbish and bits of broken concrete and electrical cables, topped off with the occasional wild dog, usually curled up and sleeping slap-bang in the middle.

My boss Edmund and his driver picked me up from the airport and drove me around for the first couple of days, which was really useful... a chance to see some of the city in my dazed, glazed state, from the comfort of an air-conditioned car.

On the way back to my hotel yesterday I used the GPS tracker app on my phone to unravel a virtual Ariadne's thread most of the way back (left to right on pic). This made a huge difference to being able to navigate around, as even though I have google maps access via Internet in the hotel room, and even have a city guidebook I brought with me, I'd been unable to locate my hotel properly... there doesn't seem to be much in the way of road-signs here, and what there is generally isn't in English.

I've walked this route (kind of) twice now and I think I'm starting to recognise some landmarks. Just as well, as this will be my route to work for the next week or so.Sleep Tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment